Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Waz Up?

Hey guys!! I hope ya'll enjoy my blog. Sometimes you have to tell your own side of the story, so that's what I am going to do. I'm going to tell my side of the story and what happens in my life. Feel free to comment and add your side of the story as well. I hope you enjoy my blog and my pictures. C-ya!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are doing a blog. I look forward to reading your side of the story.

Anonymous said...

Haley, This is the 3rd time I have left this message so I'm not sure I can remember what I said the other two times....but I'll try. So we get to hear your side of the story now!! Grandma & Poppa will be checking your blog out often so...you better watch out!! LOL!!! Poppa said to keep your blog updated for us! Looking forward to seeing all those great pics that you will be taking with your new camera...who knows...maybe you will post a pic of us on your blog after you take our picture. We love you!!
Grandma & Poppa

Melissa said...

Haley, I look forward to reading all you have to say! Take lots of pics and post often so we can keep up as you are hitting your teenage years!! I love you bunches!