Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hey waz up???!!!



Hey, how was your summer? Mine was great. For all who don't know, we have moved to Austin. I will give you an update. Since we have moved to Austin, we have been driving back and forth to Edna so my dad can still pastor our home church. I am going to home school this year because I lik ACE so much. Plus, there is no good ACE schools around here. Anyways, me and my sister, Mallory, have to share a room because there are only three bedrooms. I posted a pic of our bedroom and our new bunkbeds. Other than us moving, my has been pretty fun. We went to the NASA Space Center in Houston and we went to Six Flags Fiesta Texas about 4 times. Oh, and we went to Galveston for my mom and dad's 15th anniversary. Also, we went to my my dad's family reunion in Russellville, AR and I see Kelsey, my cousin. She is so cool. We grew up together when we were little and living in Texarkana. She is almost like a sister to me. When I had time, I would have people over to spend the night. Oh yeah, and went shopping with my cousin Kady and my Grandma Barbara. I am going to give some pointers to ya'll girls that live in big cities; ya'll have got to go shopping!! Duh!!! This summer was not how I planned it, but it was totally awesome!!! Love ya'll!!

No comments: