Monday, February 2, 2009

WOW!!!

This year is going by so fast there is even not enough time for me to think. I mean it is already almost Valentines. The year is just passing. So I had just enough time to think about what would be my goal for this year would be. So, I just sat there thinking what I am gonna do. Am I gonna do something that will blow people away (not really) for God or just set a goal for school. So, I thought I could do both and what do you know my goal for God has already come true and as well as for school. I made a great friend that was so interested about God that I invited her to church and what do you know. She came to church and she prayed with me at the alter. She also got baptized this last Sunday morning. She got her dad to come to church and her sister. Her sister got baptized last Sunday night. and came up to the alter and prayed too. So a lot of things are happening in are church and the same thing with school. I hope it will keep on going. So, I guess that is all other than my goals for this years. TTYL!!! Love Ya'll

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haley:
Let your light shine wherever you go and others will see Jesus through you. We are so excited about what is happening at your church and your school. That is fantastic about your friend and her family coming to church and hearing what God is doing in her life and her family. Keep letting your light shine so that others may find their way to Jesus!
Love,
Grandma and Poppa

Melissa said...

Haley,
This is such a great testimony. Your mom shared it with me, but I loved hearing about it in your own words. How awesome for you to be a soulwinner and witness at the age of 13. God is really going to use you as you make yourself available to Him. So proud of you. Love you bunches (by the way when are you going to come see us? The girls and Dallas keep asking!)